RALEIGH AND TANDI'S VISIT
Here are some more pictures from Raleigh and Tandi's visit! Thanks for coming you guys! We had a great time with you here! 
Outside the Tucson Rodeo

At Windy Point on the way up to Mount Lemmon

Tandi and Stella at Windy Point

The Sonoran Desert Museum - an amazing place to go!

Raleigh, Tandi and Stella in tow - Desert Museum
5 comments:
Hey Lils! So it took me a few minutes to see your baby girl in the last post- that's awesome! I hope you are doing well. You will have to tell me all the do's and don't's of being a prego dia!
Hey Lils! So it took me a few minutes to see your baby girl in the last post- that's awesome! I hope you are doing well. You will have to tell me all the do's and don't's of being a prego dia!
good to see on the world of the blog. I will keep checking in for baby news, I am so excited for you!
Hi Lili! I'm so glad you've joined the blogosphere! I love all your pictures and had a fun time catching up on your life through your blog. It's great to see Raleigh and his cute girl too. Thanks for updating pics of them as well. Good luck with the pregnancy! Love ya, cuz!
Hi Jason! :) How are you enjoying residency? I'm done this June - wahoo! :) (There is a light at the end of the tunnel!) Congratulations to you guys on the soon-to-be new addition. Now that I've stumbled on your blog (love blog surfing) I'll have to check in and see how your family is doing.
Love, Diane Liu (Bartholomew)
doctorandcovenants.com
Post a Comment