I'm so glad my boyfriend is growing up to be such a handsome little chunker! Thank you so much for letting us come over the other night and crash your mother-in-law time. We loved it and we love you guys. Period.
he reminds me a lot of my evan...they could be twins with their cheeks!
the sleeper you saw (the whale one) was from gymboree, but the ones that i have liked best are from gap...but you probably are just fine with onesies in az. it is so cold here that i only dress him in footed sleepers!
4 comments:
Oh my heck I love that first pic of him and your mom. I need to come hold that little guy again
Fantasically cute!
I'm so glad my boyfriend is growing up to be such a handsome little chunker! Thank you so much for letting us come over the other night and crash your mother-in-law time. We loved it and we love you guys. Period.
such a cutie, and those cheeks kill me!
he reminds me a lot of my evan...they could be twins with their cheeks!
the sleeper you saw (the whale one) was from gymboree, but the ones that i have liked best are from gap...but you probably are just fine with onesies in az. it is so cold here that i only dress him in footed sleepers!
Post a Comment