Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Children's Museum

A few weeks ago, Lois and I went to the Children's Museum and Lois loved it! I got the camera out at the end of our time there, so all I took were some shots of her in the fire engine and on the police motorcycle.  She loved that fire engine.  I couldn't get her to leave! Maybe it's because her great grandpa was a fire fighter!  :)


  Look at Lois looking at me like I'm a crazy lady.  I guess I better get used to that.

 Gotta love that face - what you lookin' at, mom?

 She's attempting a silly face in this picture.  I think it's pretty hilarious!


The motorcycle had a button that sounded a siren and Lois thought it was a little too loud, so she kept plugging her ears.  

She's pretty cute, huh?  I think so, too.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

she is adorable! i love her facial expressions! they so remind me of you! so cute!

Linsey said...

Love the tutu!

The Speres said...

Both of you are too cute! Children's Museums are the coolest. Can't wait to take our little tikes together!

PS Hope you're feeling well these days, chica!

Miss you and love you!

Meg said...

she is too cute!