Saturday, June 13, 2009

PaRty!!!

Thanks for all who came and celebrated Lois' birthday with us!  We love you all and are grateful for your friendship and love.  
We ate some good BBQ, enjoyed great company (and weather), kids were swimming - nothing better than great friends and a fun occasion as an excuse to hang out!  

And now for some pictures...

Lois dug right in to her cupcake!  Yumm!

This is before she obliterated her banana cupcake in front of her.  She went for the chocolate first.  I'm thinking she must be Jason's daughter...

Jason, Lois, Aneesha and Sasanka - (Aneesha is only one week older than Lois)
This was at the end of the night and Lois was waaaaaaay tired (if you can't tell!)

Cosette and Gigi

Janae - can you believe this girl just had a baby less than a month ago?  She's hot!

Here's a shot of some of the group hanging out by the hot tub
...And Bridget making sure Magdalena isn't a victim of drowning.
Note to self:  Babies and swimming pools = pain for parents!

Ensigns and Grossarths 
Chad, I think that's the best "hard guy" look I've seen in quite some time.  Nice work!

Avery - so cute in her floatie and feeding herself.  What a big girl!

Shaylee, Miriam and Callie
I had to make sure there was no flash so Callie wouldn't blacklist me as a "flasher" - hence the fuzziness.

Magdalena and Bridget
These little punks are moving to Ithaca and we're really, really sad about it.  Magdalena is  Lois' great friend.  They like to swap toys and binkies down in primary and eat goldfish and cheerios together.  Don't go!  Sniff, sniff...

Miriam - she's another one of those "punks" that are moving to Ithaca.  
We love you Palmers!

Jason manning the grill while Troy and Ken chat it up...

The Burns twinners - Wyatt and Carter - chilling in the hot tub

The beautiful mother of the twinners, Mindy!

Eevi, Bridget and Rosemary with the bebes - both inside and outside the womb!  :-)

Tony, Lois and Tracy - we love the Mistry's!

Thanks for a great party, guys!  We love you all.

I missed getting pictures of everyone who came to celebrate - bummer! I hate it when that happens.  But know we love you although you're missing from this post.

3 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Lili, you are too kind. Thanks for your kind words.
Also, we had a great time! You are a great party planner. Lois had a killer b-day party. We just love you guys!!!

Jill Bienz said...

Looks like it was a rockin party and like Lois really enjoyed her cake. SO cute! Your family is so cute Lili. We're glad to know you guys!

Jen and Reed said...

Oh...I miss all you guys. Looks like you had so much fun. Tell GiGi I say Hi. She looks really good. It's fun to see everyone being friends and having babies. :) Lois is such a pretty girl. Glad to see she is healthy and loving life.