HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOIS!!
*And UNCLE MACK, too!*
It's pretty hard to believe that this little chunk-a-monk came out of me exactly one year ago! The time has flown and we simply feel so blessed to have this bundle of energy in our lives. We just wanted to get some pictures up to celebrate before midnight...more pictures to follow of her rockin' party!
Sporting her pensive face.
9 comments:
Happy birthday, Lois!
YAY!!!! Happy Birthday Lois! We are sooo happy we got to party with you guys. What a cute little girl she is.
wow - what a great year for you guys. Happy Birthday Lois!
She is beautiful! Happy Happy Birthday Lois! June 5th is a great day!:)
Wahoo for cute babies!
Holy cow! I can't believe she's one! Happy Birthday Lois!
Happy birthday, Lois!!!! Has it already been a year?! Hope you had a wonderful, special day
I can't believe she's one! She is such a beauty. I can't wait to see the party pics.
Lils - she is so grown up! happy birthday! give me a jingle the next time you are in town.
Post a Comment