Saturday, December 13, 2008

And one more thing...

I forgot to mention that Lois had her six-month check-up this past Tuesday.  She got all her shots and took it like a champ!  She screamed, of course, but this time she only screamed during the shots and not for minutes after the deed.  I think that all that fat in her thighs helped soften the blow.  :-)  Here are her six-month stats:

Weight:  19 lbs, 6 oz - 95th percentile
Length:  28 inches long - 98th percentile 
Head size: 17 inches - 70th percentile

As you can see, she's still a chunk...but a "well-proportioned" chunk!  With her height being in the 98th percentile, her weight doesn't seem too far off.  Instead, she just looks like a nine month old.  She can also roll over on a consistent basis now - but only to the left!  And still no teeth!  She's so much fun and we just can't believe she is already six months old!  

2 comments:

The Speres said...

Less than a week and then you are HERE!! I cannot wait to see you, my darling! And this time for more than 10 minutes! Hope you're all ready for LOTS and LOTS of snow!!

Jen and Reed said...

Hey there Lili. Just catching up on your blog. Lois still looks so much fun. How is everything? I'm glad you found Sbino Canyon. Reed and I love to hike there too. It's just so far awa y now. Have you guys been up to Mt. Lemmon yet? Always a nice escape from the desert heat.