Happy Easter...
& other stuff
Jason, Lois and I had a great Easter this year! We went to church, came home and hung out together, enjoyed the beautiful weather and then went and enjoyed Easter dinner with Addie, Cameron and their family. Addie cooked some delicious lamb and potatoes, and I brought the salad, bread and dessert. We had a great time hanging out and talking and are so grateful for great friends here in Arizona.
Also, this Easter season, we are grateful for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. What a great day to celebrate such a glorious event! Jesus Christ LIVES!
*Warning: There's lots of pictures to follow. I mean, I couldn't pick just one and because this is my blog, I'm going to post as many as I want!
My mom bought this beautiful little Easter dress for Lois and she looked a-mazingly adorable in it! I just couldn't get enough of her.
Love that smile...
I don't think Lois is quite ready for a new little sister or brother yet (no announcement here...) She likes to throw her doll all around...
Yeah. I think we're going to wait a little while.
"These are my teeth and I'm NOT afraid to use them!"
Lois was in heaven during our Easter dinner playing with this toy kitchen. I think this might have to be a future purchase. Maybe her first birthday? We'll have to see.
Avery's little personality is as cute as can be! She turned and smiled for the camera. I love her little scrunched nose!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any picture of the adults...
Kids are more fun to look at anyway.
Before we left for Utah, we had a little birthday party for Addie at our house. Here's some pictures from the event.
I didn't know Callie had such an aversion to flashes. She was totally freaking out, as displayed by this picture. Sorry, Callie! On the other hand, the flash didn't even phase Shaylee!
I have some more pictures, but I fear I might be reprimanded by my friend Kat for posting pictures of her pregnant self! :-)
Here's to great friends. We love you guys!
7 comments:
Wow, Lois looks so grown up! When did she turn into a little girl? I love her in that green top. She has gotten so pretty:)
I love that dress. I know I say this every time I leave a comment, but I can't wait to meet Lois!!! She is so proper.
Yes, I do beleive that a repremand is in order! Just because it's only half a picture of me doesn't mean that it's not a picture! AHHHHH! That is so awful! Someday I am gonna post a terrible picture of you. You just wait Henry Higgins, you just wait. I love you anyway.
Love the little bow in her hair. What a cutie!!
We had a blast. Thanks for the invite the other night... and sweet pic of Aeden. He did love the cake!
Looks like you had a great Easter!!! Lois is so beautiful, I love her Easter Dress!
LOVE IT ALLLLLL! Lois you are a babe and those teeth are super cute!!! You guys are filled and surrounded I must say with LOOOVVVEEE!!!!
Miss you guys and wish you the Best memory that Easter provides!
hugs,
de B'more
Post a Comment