Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
Jason is going to kill me for sharing this. Really, though, it's quite hilarious. I've never looked at my husband and ever thought he looked like a serial killer - until the day he decided to shave his beard off in stages. First off, I didn't really like his beard that much in the first place, but it was tolerable. I was happy when he decided to shave it to bless Lois. So - what's with the title, you might ask? How could the most kind, thoughtful, righteous and fabulous man look like a sex offender? Well, grow a heinous beard and call it good...
Needless to say, Jason will never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever - E-V-E-R be allowed to grow a go-tee (sp??!) or anything close to resembling one - in fear that he might get picked up off the streets for possibly looking like something he most definitely is not. Take a look and let me know which stage you despise more. I think the first set of pics are definitely the worst.
In any case, not every man that you see that looks like a sex offender/serial killer probably is not, but may actually just look like one. My husband - for example. Call it a bad call in fashion judgement??
The Trucker
He might be able to fit in better in Idaho with this one...handle bars n' all.
The 'stache...
The Charlie Chaplin with a flava-sava. So unattractive.
11 comments:
Thanks a LOT! I can't believe you would insult your Idaho heritage like that! (: Yes, I would agree, his best is the clean-shaven look. I think most men look better that way. Not all, but most.
I can't believe how lois is growing! She is so cute!
Yeah, that's why mustaches should be against the BYU Honor Code, too. Funny pictures!
Oh the many faces of JAson...pretty sweeeeet!
Absolutely hilarious! Lili, I so miss your humor!
I agree with everyone else. Clean face is the best. Worst for me is the plain old mustache! YUCK!!!
Hilarious!
Jason, my ski buddy, I will never look at you the same now. I shall always see that serial killer in your image, or that very, VERY attractive Charlie Chaplin impersonation. I will have to say that trucker picture was kind of.....well, good for you.
Hilarious! Yeah, I'm not a fan of facial hair either. Lou can barely grow anything, but when he does, he gets no kisses from me! :)
i LOVE the trucker look!
way to work it, jason!
This is AWESOME!!!! I love it!!
JJ couldn't stop laughing.
Post a Comment